Saturday, January 2, 2010

January 2, 2010

Here is the picture from January 2, 2010.

The explanation? Our dryer, that we figure to be at least 20 years old, died around the middle of the month. We had this ONE drying rack to use to dry clothes for well over two weeks. I had clothes hanging everywhere I could find room- the shower rod, the closet, draped over the side of the pack-and-play.... it was ridiculous!

Today, our new dryer was supposed to be delivered. However, Home Depot said they couldn't back up our driveway because of the snow (yeah, really!). So Kris told them to put it at the bottom of the driveway and he'd get it himself. They did.

He backed my van down the driveway, put the dryer in it, and drove back up the driveway. He and his dad then installed it- I've done 6 loads of laundry so far today!

Here is my picture of the day- the final clothes hanging on the drying rack. May I NEVER need it again!


No comments:

Post a Comment